How We Collect Information
We will not collect your personal information upon visiting of our website. We collect and maintain statistical information from our site’s log that concerns network traffic and volume. This information doesn’t identify any individual visitor and is used only to improve and enhance the visitor’s experience on the site. We use mobile analytics to help us understand and optimize the functionalities of our mobile application across different devices. Mobile analytics may record data such as how frequently you use our application, overall time spent using our application, performance data and from where you have downloaded our application. Mobile analytics is not linked to your personal information. We send push notification every once in a while to give you an update on our news, events and/or promotions we may be having. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such notifications, you may turn off the notifications within our mobile application.
Purchasing Our Products or Service
What Information Do We Collect?
How do we receive information about you?
We collect two types of data and information from Users:
The first type of data we collect is a un-identified and non-identifiable piece of information pertaining to a User(s), this information may be made available and/or gathered through using our Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of any User from which the Non-personal piece of Information has been collected. The Non-personal Information that is being collected can include your overall all usage and/or technical information being transmitted by your device, including and not limited to software and hardware information (e.g. browser type, operating system, access time, language preference, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect additional information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages you viewed, your online browsing, actions and clicks, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information which is individually identifiable information; this type of information can identify an individual or may with reasonable efforts identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such IP Addresses, geo-location data, unique personal identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and/or other information that relates to your activity throughout the Site.
- Registration information: When you register on our Site you will be asked to provide certain type of information, such as: your full-name, email address, phone number, and/or any other information
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily disclose to us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and keep you informed of our latest services and updates;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to any of our subsidiaries, subcontractors and/or affiliated companies.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns and/or help us re target any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers/newsletters and/or promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose any information in the event we have good faith to believe that this disclosure of such information is and will be helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any relevant laws, regulation, legal procedures and/or governmental requests; (ii) enforce our policies (including the Agreements), including any official investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigation, detection, prevention, and/or taking required actions concerning illegal activities and/or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security concerns; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) preventing any sort of harm to property, rights or to the safety of us, our users, yourself and/or any third party; or (vi) for reasons of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in the events we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property protection and/or other legal rights.
A “cookie” is a tiny piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are browsing the website. Cookies are very helpful and is used for multiple and different purposes. These purposes include but not limited to allowing you to navigate between different website pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of specific features, saving your navigation preferences and/or making the interaction between you and our Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to help provide you with relative advertisements that you see and would match your interests and/or to compile multiple statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- ‘session cookies’ are temporarily stored during your browsing session in order to allow optimal usage of the system and are deleted from your device when you close the browser;
- ‘persistent cookies‘ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed time frame and are not deleted when your browser is closed. Such cookies are used to allow us to know who you are when you visit our Site again, for example; allow us to store your preferences for your next sign-in;
- ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other online service providers who run different types of content on the page you are currently viewing, for example by analytics companies who analyze and monitor our web access.
Cookies do not contain information that can identify you, but Personal Information that we store about you, may be linked by us to the information stored in and/or obtained from cookies. You can delete all browsing cookies by following the instructions available on your browser and/or device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, be aware that some or all features of our Site may not operate as intended and/or your online experience may be limited.
We use a tool which is based on the Snowplow Analytics technology to collect information about your use of the Site. The tool collects information such as how often users access the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, etc. the tool does not collect any Personal Information and is only used by our Site hosting and operating service provider to improve their Site and services.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our contents correctly and graphically appealing across multiple browsers, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access this transfer, the content will be displayed in a default font.
- Calling script or font libraries automatically triggers a connection request to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what reasons – that operators of the corresponding libraries collect such data.
Third party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in maintaining and implementing the security of our Site and your information. In some cases, we employ service providers to ship a product you have ordered, or to fulfill a service you have requested, or to market our own products or services. While that may require us to share information, these providers are strictly prohibited from using your personal information in anyway other than to act on our behalf. Although we take reasonable precautions to safeguard your information, we are not and cannot be responsible for the acts of those who obtain unauthorized access or abuse our Site, and we give no warranty and/or guarantee, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent any unauthorized access.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission while maintaining adequate levels of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use an advertising technology provided by third-parties to offer advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information regarding your use of such Services to offer advertisements to you (e.g., by adding third party cookies to your web browser).
You may at any time opt-out of third party ad networks, including those operated by the members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more details about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and what choices you have concerning how such information is used by these companies, and including how you may opt-out of such third party ad networks that are operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, telephone number, email address, etc. ourselves or through our third party subcontractors to provide you with marketing and/or promotional and/or marketing content, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotional and/or marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of e-mail communications without having the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. These may include administrative notices and/or customer service announcements.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a legal guardian and/or a parent become aware that his/her child has provided us with any Personal Information without a proper consent, he/she can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you, your Site visit or how we use such information, you may contact us at email@example.com
TAXX SAVAGE LLC
2 Bala Plaza
Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
Last Updated: October 2020
Given the nature of digital content, we do not offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless one of the promises given by the author has been breached. There is typically no obligation to provide you with any sort of refund and/or credit in situations such as any or all of the following: you have changed your mind about an item, you bought an item by mistake, you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item, you ask for goodwill; or you cannot access the item due to insufficient internet connection or computer/mobile access.